Moving and Resizing on extended desktop.
I have two monitors. When the extended desktop is active moving and resizing the desktop calendar does not work.
- Switch to extended desktop.
- open the preference dialog for "outlook on de desktop"
- clicking on any of the movement arrows moves the calender upwards im big jumps until it dissapears of screen.
- The resizing bars make the calendar change size in large increments.
- Switching back to normal desktop makes the problem go away. Calendar can be resized and moved , and stay correct size when switching to extended desktop.